ProtekNet 80gr details
Proteknet 80g netting is made from high density polyethylene permeable to moisture and air. It's UV resistant and keeps most insects away while protecting from heavy wind, hale, hard rains, and birds! While other nets limit air flow and cause a " hot house" effect, Proteknet 80g netting material will have no thermal effect on your plants. It's knit and resists unraveling when cut or punctured. It can be sewn and easily repaired if it becomes damaged.
- Ultimate insect / pest control netting for fruits and vegetables
- Highly effective against insects, birds, and deer
- No thermal effect, so it can be laid during summer time
- Protects crops against weather damage
** Possibility to sew nets
Proteknet Standard Plus Insect Netting (80gr)
Mesh: 1,00mm x 0,85mm (0,0394" x 0,0335")
Weight: 0.262 oz / ft² (80 g / m² )
Porosity: 80 % approx.
Light Transmission: 83 %
Material: High Density Polyethylene
Lifespan: 7 years
- Even if the net doesn’t require hoops, insects can lay eggs on the foliage in contact with the insect netting.
- For hoops, we recommend PVC if not, put drip tape or tape on top of the metal hoops to avoid damaging the insect netting